Some good friends (thanks Jonathan and Joya) were gracious enough to come to the lake and take pictures of our family for our Christmas cards. It was a lot of fun, and I am finally getting around to posting some of my favorites (I will leave out the one that made it on our Christmas card). I love how SOngbird is moving in almost every picture!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great photos Kelly! Those aren't sandals on your feet are they? ha!!
I love the one where Songbird is on daddy's shoulders.
6 comments:
Great photos Kelly! Those aren't sandals on your feet are they? ha!!
I love the one where Songbird is on daddy's shoulders.
beautiful! it makes me miss you all the more for seeing them. Love the colors. love how happy songbird looks and how content bro looks.
hey Kelly...every once and a while I'll hop over to your blog from Ellen's :) I LOVE these family pictures - so beautiful!
love all four of you so much!! beautiful!
I love them! Thank you for posting so I can see my family when I can not see my family... love you.
Such sweet photos! Miss you guys! I've been thinking of you.. I'll try to give you a call sometime soon. hope you have a nice Christmas!
Love,
Renee
Post a Comment