Monday, October 11, 2010

Who wouldn't want to go to school...

If your day started out in a chicken coop,

then took you meandering down a long slide

to a door with a wooden hand

that led you inside a cobb house (which your teacher built herself while her kids were napping)

to your chair in front of these beautiful windows?

I'd definitely have a hard time going home at the end of the morning :)

Oh, and I should definitely not forget to mention how Songbird holds her pee until she gets to school so she can use the composting toilet and sprinkle leaves all over the top!

3 comments:

ASR said...

SO glad you posted this I was wondering how it would look. and LOL about songbird holding her pee!!! I would too!

Ellen said...

composting toilet! and chickens...wonderful place for school for sure!

linda said...

Wow! Lucky Songbird. How did you find this co-op? I have loved being involved with home-school co-ops but they didn't look like this. Got your message but I'm headed out. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday.