Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Birthday

We went to Augusta last Tuesday evening for a wedding shower in honor of Charlotte and Jeremiah thrown by Ellen and Adam. It was tons of fun, and I was amazed at how well the kids entertained themselves in the yard (it was a cookout). I think there were maybe as many as 20 kids playing at one point (?) and around 30 adults. It was nice to meet some of Charlotte's friends and to see my sister-n-law so happy in love. What a gift!

And, speaking of gifts, my two sisters-n-law, together with Jeremiah, watched our kiddos for a few hours the next morning so Hubry and I could go on a beautiful (yet chilly) walk on the North Augusta Greenway for my birthday. It was such a lovely stroll and gave us an opportunity to focus a little on the wee one growing inside my womb. We still don't know what she will be called, but it was nice to think of ALL the possibilities. :) After the walk we went to have an early lunch at a nearby cafe. Then it was back to Ellen's house where we shared some yummy dessert.

Hubry took these belly pictures along the way. I was 25 weeks pregnant...


1 comment:

Lindsey G said...

Sweet, sweet belly :)