Bro had his 30-month well visit yesterday, and he has been right all along - he is bigger! In fact, he went from being at the bottom of the growth chart when it comes to weight to being in the 10th percentile. That is a significant jump up (and made our conservative doctor happy).
He weighs 26.4 pounds.
He is 34.5 inches tall (also 10th percentile).
His head is 49.5 centimeters (have no idea the percentile on this one).
Also, one of my favorite Bro quotes as of late:
"I love you toooo much, mom."
(He gets this from hearing me say - "I love you, too.")
And, his most recent prayers:
"Thank you God for my Bible. I love my Papa and Mama. Thank you for sp, sp, ysm (and it gets quieter and quieter until the dramatic AMEN at the end).
1 comment:
jackson is 26 pounds at 3 years old..right there with little chicken :)
Post a Comment