Ooh, I love beach pictures. Thanks so much for the letter. I am so impressed with your mosaic! I loved the unity and the contraasting colors of the tree. I can't believe you made something that beautiful out of our old tattered window. Such a treasure. So glad you had a little beach time with your family. I agree, the ocean is so good for our souls.
2 comments:
Ooh, I love beach pictures. Thanks so much for the letter. I am so impressed with your mosaic! I loved the unity and the contraasting colors of the tree. I can't believe you made something that beautiful out of our old tattered window. Such a treasure. So glad you had a little beach time with your family. I agree, the ocean is so good for our souls.
Oh I'm so glad you got the letter. Sorry it's belated... Yes, the beach is good for our souls :)
Post a Comment