Later in the day we went for a walk to the lake across the street. It got colder and colder as the sun disappeared behind the trees, and Songbird's outfit got crazier and crazier. We enjoyed naming trees - especially the Oaks, chasing lizards, and calling for the ducks (though we did not see any this time). I love living across the street from a lake and nature trails!
The songbird looks scrumptious in that green dress. I wonder if she looks alot like you did? She is a srawberry blonde little beauty. We miss you guys!
I think, at this point, she looks more like Tom. I will have to search through old photos and see what I can find. Maybe there's a way to scan in old photos of us? That would be exciting...
2 comments:
The songbird looks scrumptious in that green dress. I wonder if she looks alot like you did? She is a srawberry blonde little beauty. We miss you guys!
Hey Linda,
I think, at this point, she looks more like Tom. I will have to search through old photos and see what I can find. Maybe there's a way to scan in old photos of us? That would be exciting...
Post a Comment