Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Marathon

Aida is still sleeping....

She went to bed last night around 6:00, and it is officially 8:45 and she is still snug as a bug with her side-kick ducky.

Yes, I have gone to check on her and she is still alive.

Yes, I am starting to get a little lonely around here.

I have already made blueberry muffins, among other things, and now I wait, wait, wait, for my little marathon sleeper to come out and play :)

4 comments:

linda said...

Look at that little rainbow bundle. Don't you love to watch them sleep? I love the mornings, though mine are usually not so quiet.I hope you're starting to feel better.

Kelly said...

Thanks - I actually am feeling a bit better these days!

Missy said...

Oh how I wish wish wish V would sleep like that! You'll have to give up your secret one day!

Anonymous said...

So how late did she end up sleeping? I'm curious and jealous!

We missed you on Tuesday at bible study.