Last weekend my father-n-law sent my husband home with some beautiful white and pink peach blossoms. If you don't know, he is a peach breeder, and I just love saying that because I think it's the neatest job title ever. Hence my husband's choice of the peach as his dissertation topic! Anyway, I put the blossoms in a classic blue and white pitcher and put them in the middle of the table so they could spread their marvelous scent throughout the entire room. Every day I thought to myself, when the sun comes out I must bring these flowers outside and take a picture. Alas, the sun wasn't out very much, and I kept forgetting to take the picture. So...here they are - almost a week old and well into the withering process. If you use your imagination, you can see their original beauty.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Really Quick
Last weekend my father-n-law sent my husband home with some beautiful white and pink peach blossoms. If you don't know, he is a peach breeder, and I just love saying that because I think it's the neatest job title ever. Hence my husband's choice of the peach as his dissertation topic! Anyway, I put the blossoms in a classic blue and white pitcher and put them in the middle of the table so they could spread their marvelous scent throughout the entire room. Every day I thought to myself, when the sun comes out I must bring these flowers outside and take a picture. Alas, the sun wasn't out very much, and I kept forgetting to take the picture. So...here they are - almost a week old and well into the withering process. If you use your imagination, you can see their original beauty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment