Friday, January 13, 2012

December

I know it's January, but I was sorting through pictures... Been doing a lot of quiet reflecting today. Feeling on the sadder side of the spectrum - leaning towards the melancholy parts of my personality. Also trying to fight against wandering thoughts and fix my eyes on Jesus in the midst of it.

But... it's been a very sweet day with the children. Playing trains, gymnastics, make Eliza smile, bridges, learning about where water goes after we drink and why we pee. This morning the pre-school co-op started back with some sweet friends. I am sooo excited to be doing this again, and I know it will be good for Songbird, and Reed on the days he's involved. Anyway, back to the pictures...

This year we took a road trip from Athens to Augusta, Augusta to Greenville, Greenville to Woodstock, GA, Woodstock to Springville, AL, and back home again. It was such a whirlwind, the only pictures I managed to take were from the last stop. Maybe I'll track down some photos from other people one of these days. But it was all-n-all a sweet time with family and friends.










1 comment:

Ellen said...

love you kelly! i didn't take any pictures at Christmas either...

we are praying for you guys as you wait. been feeling melancholy too.