Sunday, April 5, 2009

Full Term

That's right. I am officially full term today - meaning 37 weeks along in my pregnancy with the mystery babe. I am so thankful to have made it this far, and there has been no recent indication that baby will be revealing him/herself any day soon. I am thankful for this too, because every day I add about 10 things to my, "things to do once I'm off of bed-rest list." Some of the things are not necessary, but others, like writing out a birth plan or finishing packing for the hospital would sure be nice to accomplish.

Also, we are still stumped with the whole name issue. We have many names swirling around our heads, but not one or two names that seem really inspiring. I should start looking into laws about how long we have before we have to legally name the baby, because at this point it is hard to imagine giving him/her a name right away. But you never know, maybe as soon as the baby is revealed it will be obvious to us. Since the name is still up for grabs, we welcome any suggestions or comments...

During my recent periods of stillness and quiet, I had a lot of opportunity to write (which was very refreshing). Below are a few little poems I jotted down last week. More pictures of Spring to come...

1 comment:

Ellen said...

congratulations sister! i'm so very thankful that you made it to term...God is gracious. i personally like the name ellen, but no pressure to name it after your fav sister-in-law or anything. you did a great job naming songbird, so i think you will have no trouble with this one. btw, do you guys need any help this week? love you!