bro looks a lot like hubry. i can hardly wait to snuggle the smaller of the two in a couple days! great pictures!
So cute. I love keeping up with you guys. It would be fun for you to add us to your blog roll so that you can keep in touch.Love,Corrinwww.clifandcorrin.com
Cute pictures of the boys! Little bro is just so darn cute! I hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
bro looks a lot like hubry. i can hardly wait to snuggle the smaller of the two in a couple days! great pictures!
So cute. I love keeping up with you guys. It would be fun for you to add us to your blog roll so that you can keep in touch.
Love,
Corrin
www.clifandcorrin.com
Cute pictures of the boys! Little bro is just so darn cute! I hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment