I have known this amazing woman since my Freshman year of college (1998!). Our Sophomore year we were roommates, then again for Junior and Senior Year. Shortly after graduation she followed the Lord's leading to a faraway land, where she has lived almost 7 or 8 years with only short visits in between. For the past 3 years, I have been so blessed to live a mere 45 miles from her "home-base," and we have had many an encouraging conversation together. Also, I was thrilled to be able to attend her 30th birthday party (kid free), and spend the night with her afterwards, staying up giggling into the wee morning hours.
I was thinking about how I've lived in Athens for 3 years now, in 4 different apartments, and this girl (whose been living in China), has visited me and my family at all 4 apartments!! I am truly blessed by her friendship, and just wanted to remember that sweet night, and early morning "rocking out." I am glad to call her friend and sister....
1 comment:
I am both touched by your kindness and blushing at such a goofy picture! (But I guess it was a goof who posed for it :) You really are too sweet to me!!
Post a Comment