I like what you decided (and probably handmade) for the back door curtains!! Nice job :)
looks neat. I like how you did them. And the patio set up seems pretty ideal for play time and all your plants:)
love, love,love it! can't wait to see it in person.
Love the door curtains! You've been really busy! The monkey shorts also look like they fit well and are getting some good summertime use :)
What a cool bed! Blessings on your current abode :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like what you decided (and probably handmade) for the back door curtains!! Nice job :)
looks neat. I like how you did them. And the patio set up seems pretty ideal for play time and all your plants:)
love, love,love it! can't wait to see it in person.
Love the door curtains! You've been really busy! The monkey shorts also look like they fit well and are getting some good summertime use :)
What a cool bed! Blessings on your current abode :)
Post a Comment