Just getting around to posting some photos of our day last Sunday. It was such a lovely day. Finished the resurrection eggs (which the kids loved), had a wonderful service at church, had a feast with my sister-n-law and her three Littles, celebrated Bro's birthday with lemon cupcakes and ice-cream, and played hard all afternoon. What a rich, full day! (Our neighbor joined the family for this shot).
Looking very sharp! Kelly I am so sorry I missed seeing you when you were in town. I had a midwife appt. and spent the rest of the day wondering if I was in labor. Thank you for the cute little pants for Harper. Miss you!
1 comment:
Looking very sharp! Kelly I am so sorry I missed seeing you when you were in town. I had a midwife appt. and spent the rest of the day wondering if I was in labor. Thank you for the cute little pants for Harper. Miss you!
Post a Comment