Sunday, April 17, 2011

poop

No pictures to accompany this title (though I was tempted). I thought it'd been too long since I'd written about poop, so... The big news around here is that Bro has pooped on the potty four different days now! After he willingly (though hesitantly) did it the first time and we saw that it helped his constipation issues a lot, we decided to try for it every day. 4 days isn't too bad for someone who'll be two in a week! He's still a little nervous about it, though it helps to have a big sis cheering him on and reminding him about the jelly bean at the end of the tunnel. :)

2 comments:

heather ryan morse said...

that. is. amazing! jackson is 2.5 and still not doing that!

bslopiccolo said...

I love the thought of Aida's encouragement making it a little easier. It's going to be a crowded bathroom for the next little one :)