Weight: 15 pounds 15 ounces (50th %)
Height: 27 3/4 inches (95th%)
Head Circumference 43 cm (70th%)
We had a family doctor visit today. Bro developed another ear infection over the weekend (his 4th infection since December 20th), and Raindrop had her 6-month well visit. Turns out, Raindrop has an ear infection, too. I'm not surprised as she's been pulling at her right ear, fussing during diaper changes, jerking during nursing, etc. But I still had in the back of my head that she was most likely teething and becoming more aware of her body parts :)
Anyhow, everything else looks great, and we'll take them both back next week to see if the infections are healing or not.
Raindrop has been such a joy. I love how she seeks out eye contact, giggles when I zip up her sleep sack at bedtime, blows air back at me if I blow at her, lights up when her sister and brother are around, squeals with joy when she sees her Papa.
She had some solid food for the first time yesterday, and let's just say it wasn't exactly love at first bite. :)
And...she is perfecting her leap-frog move. She will probably be in a full-force crawl here before too long, but for now she pulls up on her haunches and launches herself forward (or backwards). It is quite impressive, though having the video camera ready at the spur of the moment was a bit difficult.
No comments:
Post a Comment