You are pulling up. In fact, it has made sleeping a bit of a challenge because any time you wake up you impulsively pull yourself up and hold onto the bar of the crib. I don't think you know how to get down once you've gotten up, so it's an interesting dance we have going on. You wake up, stand up, cry, and I come in and lay you back down...
Even though I swear you have been teething for 4 months now, you still don't have any visible teeth :)
You are getting more particularly attached to me, though you are still quite friendly and inquisitive.
You look up to your siblings more than ever and are so easily cheered when they walk into the room.
You are generally easy going.
You are such a joy, and I feel so thankful that you have been gifted to us...
3 comments:
pure preciousness
So, so sweet!
Kelly this is so random I just clicked on you from pipers blog and our little bean was doing the death grip on the crib too and it was so cute and sad and tiring ! Glad to hear u were doing the dance too! :) love- MaryBeth evy's mom
Post a Comment