I thought of you on Saturday as I blended shredded paper into pulp for a paper-making workshop at the art institute where I work. I had no idea it took so much paper (and so much work) to make paper! http://flickr.com/photos/43469776@N00/ See?
Well, apparently my previous comment didn't go through. Those are just lovely. Nice work. When I went to Laura's, Naya was asking for Aida. I think she misses her.
5 comments:
beautiful!!
I like those trees! Is one golden?
I thought of you on Saturday as I blended shredded paper into pulp for a paper-making workshop at the art institute where I work. I had no idea it took so much paper (and so much work) to make paper! http://flickr.com/photos/43469776@N00/ See?
Wow! Those are awesome- I'm going to have to come take lessons!! :)
Well, apparently my previous comment didn't go through. Those are just lovely. Nice work. When I went to Laura's, Naya was asking for Aida. I think she misses her.
I love your cards!
Post a Comment